Thursday, April 29, 2010

Clue #5, 6, 7


For clue #5, we had to simply pick a vehicle and draw it in 2 point perspective. I picked a Porsche 911 Turbo. Then in clue #6 we had to redesign it so that the original car was morphed to something new. For clue #7 we had to render it using dots or strokes of color. I chose to bring back the classy "woody wagon" in my new design for the car. I put some wooden panels on the side and made the shape a little more square. I added a surf board and rack to the top along with a surfer and palm tree as my context. I thought this assignment was fun because it gave me more practice drawing cars, which is one thing i try to avoid drawing. Then we were able to play with are creativity some more by changing the design which i enjoyed!





No comments:

Post a Comment